Our Owatonna is working hard to provide you with the information and resources on how to safely visit Owatonna again!
STAY SAFE MINNESOTA
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz’s Stay Safe Plan provides a set of phases for the safe reopening in a number of settings. Minnesota is currently in Phase III. Groups of up to 250 people with social distancing in place are currently allowed to meet.
The COVID-19 situation is continually evolving. Steele County Public Health is here to keep you up-to-date with the most current and accurate information available. Click Here to see the Steele County COVID-19 Statistics
Do YOUR PART
Please do your part to keep our community safe and healthy by following the everyday precautions to reduce the risk of getting sick by:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home and away from others when you are sick.
- Wear a mask when going out in public.
For the latest news on the coronavirus, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.