Each business has their own safety procedures and are required by executive order to have a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan as of June 29th. Please check out business social media or websites for the most up to date information on their clean and safe practices. Below is are examples of how our businesses are creating safe environments for their staff and visitors.
SAFE SHOP ZONE
Code of Conduct includes, but not limited to:
- Limit number of individuals in our business based on square footage.
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the store.
- Sanitize fitting rooms between customers.
- Follow social distancing recommendations including check-out areas.
- Follow guidance regarding cleaning and sanitation for both routine cleaning and frequently touched surfaces.
- Make face masks available to employees
- Post a reminder that high-risk populations should stay home
Restaurant & Bars
Restaurants and bars are currently allowed to be open with indoor and/or outdoor dining, 50% limited capacity and required reservations. Many restaurants are doing delivery, window service, walk-up service, drive-thru or drive-up service. Click here to see what restaurants/bars that have announced they will be opening for takeout or outdoor dining. Owatonna Take-Out & Outdoor Dining Guide Facebook page.